Call for papers
Euro-Par is the prime European conference covering all aspects of parallel and distributed processing, ranging from theory to practice, from small to the largest parallel and distributed systems and infrastructures, from fundamental computational problems to full-fledged applications, from architecture, compiler, language and interface design and implementation, to tools, support infrastructures, and application performance aspects. Euro-Par’s unique organization into topics provides an excellent forum for focused technical discussion, as well as interaction with a large, broad and diverse audience.
We invite submissions of high-quality, novel and original research results in areas of parallel and distributed computing covered by the following topics:
- Support Tools and Environments
- Performance and Power Modeling, Prediction and Evaluation
- Scheduling and Load Balancing
- High Performance Architectures and Compilers
- Parallel and Distributed Data Management and Analytics
- Cluster and Cloud Computing
- Distributed Systems and Algorithms
- Parallel and Distributed Programming, Interfaces, and Languages
- Multicore and Manycore Methods and Tools
- Theory and Algorithms for Parallel Computation and Networking
- Parallel Numerical Methods and Applications
- Accelerator Computing for Advanced Applications
- Paper abstracts
- February 9, 2018, 23:59 AOE
- Full paper submission
- February 16, 2018, 23:59 AOE
- Author notification
- April 27, 2018
- Camera ready full papers
- June 1, 2018
- August 29-31, 2018
- Workshop proposal submissions
- February 2, 2018
- Workshop proposal notifications
- February 23, 2018
- Workshop website online and Call for Workshop Papers
- March 21, 2018
- Workshop papers due
- May 4, 2018
- Workshop author notification
- June 15, 2018
- August 27-28, 2018
Submissions must be in PDF format and should not exceed 12 pages in the Springer LNCS style, which can be downloaded from the Springer Web site. Complete LaTeX sources must be provided for accepted papers.
All submitted research papers will be peer-reviewed. Only contributions that are not submitted elsewhere or currently under review will be considered. Accepted papers will be included in the conference proceedings, published by Springer in the ARCoSS/LNCS series. Authors of accepted papers will have to sign a Springer copyright form.
The 24th edition of Euro-Par will introduce two novelties for authors:
- Artifact Evaluation: authors of accepted papers will have the option to submit materials for Artifact Evaluation. Artifacts will be reviewed by a separate committee. Papers that go through the Artifact Evaluation process successfully will receive a seal of approval.
- Chess-Timer Talks: authors of accepted papers will have the option to propose an interactive, chess-timer talk at the conference, allowing 20 minutes of solo speaking time and 15 minutes of discussion time. During the presentation, the audience will be encouraged to interact with the speaker asking questions and making comments. A committee will select a limited number of presentations among those proposed with this modality.
Paper submission is handled electronically with EasyChair through this link.